We are looking for a detail-oriented sales assistant to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The sales assistant's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, and handling administrative duties.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
• Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by following up customers' requirements and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
• Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
• Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
• Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
• Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
• Training sales staff and ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
• Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
Sales Assistant Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in any business course.
• 2 or more years experience in sales administration.
• Experience as a sales assistant or in administration may be advantageous.
• Computer literate.
• Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
• Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
• Knowledge in furniture and high pressure laminates is a plus.
Willing to assign in Pasig City.
Will be in-charge for digital marketing, assist in preparation of quotation, do calls for account officer’s appointment and other marketing and sales assistance.
· Conceptualize, develop and implement design solutions.
- For marketing events and campaigns
- In-house logos, catalogue, flyers, packaging, invites, posters, uniforms, t-shirt and banners
- Create mock-ups for approval
- Coordinate post-production and pre-press details for printing
· Design and develop motion graphics
- Motion graphics support for sales
- Create audio visual presentation for events
· Marketing support duties
- Inventory and replenishment of marketing supplies
- Source relevant materials and resources for implementing design solutions
- Marketing support for CSR events
· Online marketing and promotion
- Domain name and host maintenance for website
- Social media management and documentation of company-related events
The Account Officer works under the direction of the top management and reports to Sales Department Head, achieved maximum profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company's products to achieve department key results issues.
• Promote, sells & secure orders from costumers
• Regular conduct sales call for re-order of existing accounts.
• Provides details about the products offered.
• Coordinate with the distribution team to monitor delivery schedule.
• Implements marketing efforts and introduce promotional strategies during client visit.
• Conducts feedback and prepares evaluation report regarding the product.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's /College Degree in any 4 year course preferably Architecture, Engineering (Civil, Industrial), or any technical course.
• Preferably 2-4 years experienced employee specializing in Sales Account Management.
• Experience in Sales Construction/ Furniture/Hardware industry is a plus.
• Full time position.
• Good communication skills.
• Physically fit to work.
• Ambitious, eager to learn, and goal oriented
• Can start immediately
• Can saturate different places and offer the product effectively
Willing to learn